- David R. Beukelman, Ph.D.,
- Karen Hux, Ph.D.,
- Kristy Weissling, MA, CCC,
- Aimee Dietz, MS, CCC,
- Miechelle McKelvey, MA, CCC
This presentation will review the research and development activities associated with the Visual Scenes Display (VSD) Project at the University of Nebraska, Lincoln .
- The VSD interface will be demonstrated
- The strategies for capturing and entering content for individuals with aphasia who rely on AAC will be discussed
- Examples of VSD setups for specific individuals will be presented
- Intervention outcomes will be reported.
- Support Activities and Materials
Augmentative Communication News: Visual Scene Displays (August 2004)
This issue provides information on the use of Visual Scene Displays with beginning communicators and individuals with significant cognitive and/or linguistic limitations (pdf)
Visual Scene Displays (University of Nebraska)
University of Nebraska site for downloading Visual Scene Templates (link)