The RERC on AAC presented at RESNA 2019 in Toronto, Canada. The RERC also demonstrated recent technology developments at the RERC booth in the exhibit area.
Tuesday, June 25, 2019
- Building Capacity in Assistive Technology: Innovative Strategies in Pre-Service and In-Service Education
- David McNaughton (RERC on AAC, Penn State), Daniel Cochrane (University of Illinois at Chicago), Lynn Gitlow (Ithaca College), David L. Jaffe (Stanford University, Caren Sax (San Diego State University), Marcia J. Scherer, (San Diego State University), Therese Willkomm (University of New Hampshire)
- Building Capacity @ RESNA2019 as a pdf
- The Use of Video Visual Scene Displays to Provide Integrated Support for Participation and Communication for Persons with Complex Communication Needs
- David McNaughton (RERC on AAC, Penn State), Erik Jakobs (Invotek, RERC on AAC), Tom Jakobs (Invotek, RERC on AAC), Janice Light (RERC on AAC, Penn State)
- Video VSD @ RESNA 2019 as a pdf